Thursday, July 17, 2014

Blogging about life, first blog EVER! Meet me...

My name is Thanh and I am newly 25. I am a proud mother of two, a five year old boy that's about to start kindergarden, and a two year old daughter that makes everyday an adventure for us. I am married and a stay at home mom trying to finish college and eventually transfer to the local university. 



As a stay at home mom I've had the opportunity to dabble into just about everything, arts and crafts, DIY projects, home improvement, beauty, cooking, and so many other things. The main topics I'll be blogging about is obviously, anything beauty related and anything mommy related. If I find something I like or maybe don't then I'll be sharing it here. Deals, tips, news, reviews just about anything. Have any suggestions, please feel free to comment and introduce yourselves!

The only thing I really want, is to keep this a place with zero negativity. Please and thank you!
Have a beautiful day!

Feel free to check me out at my other social media pages:

Instagram
Facebook
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment