Saturday, July 19, 2014

Loreal Voluminous Miss Manga

     For about a month I had been telling myself I wanted to try Loreal's Miss Manga mascara and I finally did, and I am so glad I did! I had been using the Better Than Sex mascara by Too faced and I will definitely be giving that one a break. 
     Now, in the commercials and ads put out by Loreal they show a sort of clumped up look, but that is not the way the mascara wore for me (this was a plus). So this is what my one coat of the Loreal Miss Manga looked like after wearing it for the day, might I mention a very very hot day, 100+ degrees hot.

     What initially caught my attention was the super cute packaging, because of course, I'm a sucker for packaging and it reminded me so much of the Fairydrops Mascara. What'll keep me using it is the overall formula, it doesn't smell too strong or come out in gunks, it dries rather quick so my eyelashes don't uncurl in the process, there was no flaking, and the fact that it stood up to this Arizona heat was a plus. 
     In addition to that, the applicator was amazingly flexible and the brush actually combed and separated my lashes. The price point is what will make it one of my daily users, at $6.99 I can afford to use it as much as I want to, especially when comparing it to the Too Faced BTS Mascara.
     I would definitely recommend this mascara to anyone looking to switch things up a bit or entirely replace what they're using now.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment