Saturday, July 26, 2014

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette

     Hi guys! I just wanted to quickly check in and share with you my thoughts on the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette. First things first, the packaging is super cute, the box is designed to look like a candy bar wrapper with the palette itself looking like a chocolate bar.


     I got mine a few days ago used it for the first time today, and I think it's amazing. Now, let's start by saying that I've had all three Urban Decay Naked palettes and thought they were decent... I really liked the shades and pigmentation but I avoided using them because of the fall out. I felt like every time I swiped or even dabbed a brush on the shades so much product would get dusted up, by the time I finished a look with them I'd have glitter and powder all over my face. The second issue I had with them was that if I used more than two or three shades there was almost no difference between them so I just had sort of a blob of eyeshadow look.


All of the shades are named after a type of chocolate


     When I was at Sephora looking into the Chocolate Bar, I really was not convinced about getting it until the sales lady told me that the fall out was next to none. The shades look amazing, very pigmented, and smell sooo delish, just like chocolate! So I thought to myself, what the heck, why not?? And bought it. I am truly impressed, I think this palette is amazing. It had absolutely no fall out that I could notice, blended amazingly and has shades that are very distinctive as well as versatile. I could use this palette for a smoky, bold, or neutral look. There are so many possible color combinations and this will definitely become my go to palette!

This is the look I wore today, 
I went with a very neutral look and only used two of the shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment