Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Yappem!! Does it work??

     So there's this app and it's called Yappem, and you are rewarded when you use it! Yappem allows you to earn coins that you can build up and then trade in for gift cards to spend and various selected stores. When I first heard of it, I completely dismissed the idea because who really pays the average person to use their app???  But then I gave in, and here's what I found.



     In a nut shell, Yappem is basically made for yapping about anything you want. There are so many categories; TV, entertainment, cooking, shopping, beauty, kids, you name it they've probably got a category for it, and what you do is yap (post) about whatever brands or items you've tried and fell in love with or hated. Yaps cam include moods and pictures, and when you yap (post), re-yap (re-post) other peoples yaps, complete super simple missions, check in, or comment and like other people's yaps, you receive coins. These coins build up and you are allowed to cash them in for gift cards to spend in stores or online. Just to name a few stores where you could receive a gift card to, Nike, Sephora, Foot Locker, Victoria's Secret, Amazon, GameStop, Old navy, and whole bunch more.


* The email I received led me to Gyft, where I could view my gift card *

     Yappem reminded me soooo much of Pinterest, which I love, so I decided to give it a try. When I started Yappem a week and a half ago, up until about 3 hours ago I was very skeptical as to whether it would work or not, but went on ahead anyway. Today I finally had enough coins to cash in for a $10 gift card to Sephora, and I did just that. I received a card number as well as a scannable bar code for an in-store purchase in my email and went on my merry way to Sephora to test it out. To my surprise, it worked!! So now I'll be yapping away trying to earn myself a $100 gift card!! If you have the time, give it a shot!  Follow the link, start yapping and earning gift cards!!

No comments:

Post a Comment