Thursday, July 17, 2014

MAC Cosmetics Color Theory Collection


     So I've had this MAC eyeshadow from the Mac Cosmetics Color Theory collection and had no idea what a gem it was. They're so rare that I've basically found nothing about them through any search engine. The only thing I know is that the collection is from 2002, there were 9 eyeshadows and were all labeled 1-9. I recently found number 8 for sale on eBay for $79.99, but I still don't know if that person is spot on the price or just delirious.




I've got number 7, Surprint Sepia

------------------------

And you can tell how much bigger these LE eyeshadows are compared to the normal MAC eyeshadows.




I found this and took a screenshot, courtesy of Temptalia.com
It shows all the other shadows that were available.


All I know is that I've got it and I'm torn over using it, selling it, or saving it a few more years...

No comments:

Post a Comment